Famous as the Peanut bowl of India, Gujarat produce 80% of the fine quality peanuts in the Indian subcontinent.
Bharuch is an internationally acclaimed city of Gujarat for its traditional & mouthwatering ‘Salted Roasted Peanuts’. This city is conveniently connected to Ahmadabad & Mumbai by road. The port of Dahej is goodly connected to this place with a short distance of 30 kms.
We use traditional hand roasting techniques to make our salted peanuts. Transferring from generation to generation, this techniques preserve the natural flavor of nuts.
We use modern and automatic packing machines for hygiene. Our packaging unit is air-conditioned and air controlled to maintain a hygienic atmosphere. The vacuum packaging used by us assure a long shelf life to the products. It delete the possibilities of moisture and help to retain the flavor of the products keeping these crispy as well as crunchy.
Some of the esteemed customers are:
- Jet Airlines (Since 1998)
- Indian Airlines (Since 1995)
- Air India (Since 2000)
- Taj Group of Hotels (All India Tie-up since 2003)
- Reliance Retail (All India Tie-up since 2007)
- Aditya Birla Retail (All India Tie-up since 2007)
- King fisher Airlines (Since 2008)
- We are the first and only HACCAP certified company working as a manufacturer of Peanuts, Chana, Chikkis & Khakhras.
- We are one of the few companies, which is licensed by the govt. of India to export peanut products to the European countries.
- We are the first company to initiate vacuum packaging of peanuts chikkis in a myriad of flavors in consumer packets.
- We are the sole manufacturer of processed peanuts in various flavors in the organized sector of India.
We are the most preferred choice of our customers, owing to the following factors:
- Diligent workforce
- Unadulterated products
- Hygienic Packaging
- Capability to meet huge market demands
- On schedule delivery of consignments
- Sound management ethics